Yesbook.Scot

Welcome to Yesbook.Scot

Forums Independence Discussion Welcome to Yesbook.Scot

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Welcome to Yesbook.Scot 1 Calum Carlyle 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Welcome to Yesbook.Scot 2
    Yesbook Admin
    Keymaster
    @yesbook-admin

Welcome to the site. This is an independent discussion site for the Yes community. Please use it responsibly and get in touch if you would like to help with the site in an admin capacity. This is a non party aligned site, and not aligned with any company or organisation either. We do reserve the right to moderate content, in the interests of good taste and to prevent spam from clogging up the site, because we want this site to be a useful tool for use by the Yes community. We do, however, strongly believe in free speech, so if you believe you have been unfairly censored, do get in touch with us and we will review the details of your case.

Please use the site responsibly, for community discussion, and also as a tool to share content from here onto larger social media platforms. Please do feel free to share and discuss anything here which you would share or discuss on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Our contact details can be found in the separate “Welcome…” forum.

Welcome to Yesbook.Scot 3
    Lesley M
    Participant
    @latelesley

Thank you for taking time to make this available. I look forward to testing it out, and helping it take off.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Welcome to Yesbook.Scot 4
    Calum Carlyle
    Participant
    @calum

My pleasure, @latelesley, *

I just hope i can continue to keep the site at a level of functionality and usefulness so that it can provide a genuine help to the Yes movement, especially in situations where we might find our communication being hampered by the more mainstream discussion platforms.

So if anybody out there is knowledgable about bbpress/buddypress webdev and you’d like to assist, then do drop me a line using the contact form, thanks!

* (yes folks, Calum Carlyle is also Yesbook Admin)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this: