Yesbook.Scot

BfS: Become an Independence Ambassador (campaign training)

Forums Independence Discussion BfS: Become an Independence Ambassador (campaign training)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by BfS: Become an Independence Ambassador (campaign training) 1 Fiona Knotts 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    BfS: Become an Independence Ambassador (campaign training) 2
    Calum Carlyle
    Participant
    @calum

From the Business For Scotland website:

Become an Independence Ambassador
    How would you like to rapidly increase your ability to win support for Scottish independence?
    Would you want to develop the skills, knowledge, answers and techniques you need to convert as many people as possible to the cause of independence and then get the support you need to convert more?
    Do you find it frustrating when you win arguments but don’t win votes?

Do you spend time on social media and wonder how effective you have been at convincing people that Scotland should be an independent nation?
    Well if you answered “yes” to any of the above then you will benefit from joining the Independence Ambassador Programme and be part of a community of over 500 Independence Ambassadors.

READ MORE ABOUT THIS AT: http://www.businessforscotland.com/independence-ambassadors

BfS: Become an Independence Ambassador (campaign training) 3
    Fiona Knotts
    Participant
    @babybunny1979

I would be jumping at this chance if I didn’t have so many cognitive problems which can make me forget quickly, sY the wrong words and have no concentration. Is there a supporting option to help out locally for the ambassadors?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this: